During these unprecedented times, we hope that you and your family are healthy and safe. Our physical campus is currently closed through the end of the school year, and our students are participating in daily virtual instruction, but the admissions team is still available to tell you what makes St. Paul's such a special place. Although enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year is largely full, we are happy to discuss St. Paul’s as a possible new school for your son. Please send a message to SPAdmissions@stpaulsmd.org and we will contact you shortly. Check our Facebook and Instagram pages to stay up to date.
Welcome New Middle and Upper School Students
Dear New Families,
Welcome to the SP family! We are a community where students thrive in an environment that provides a range of challenges and support. We’re excited to add new students in every grade, coming from a mix of independent and public schools throughout the area. Our students, faculty, and staff are excited for your son to join in the relationships on campus that foster connections and success for life. We look forward to seeing you on campus soon.
And, of course, you are always welcome to contact us with questions.
Head of School
- Letter from Dean of Students
- Letter from 2024 Class Dean
- Academics and Scheduling Information
- Upper School Request for School Records
- Upper School Laptop Letter from Upper School Head
- Upper School Laptop Flyer
- Fall Sports Tryout Information
- Letter from Athletic Director
- MIAA Eligibility Verification Letter to Parents
- MIAA Eligibility Verification Form
- Theatre Season Poster
- Fall Musical Audition Information