The Crusader Network is the Alumni Association’s career and networking program for young alumni. Our database contains mentor names, contact information and occupational/ professional interests for young St. Paul’s alumni who wish to be matched with a mentor.
This program IS designed to provide young alumni:
- advice (specific or general) on career direction
- general networking opportunities
- advice on specific industries/types and categories of businesses
- mentor introductions to a new city or town
- stories from mentors about how they got where they are
This program IS NOT designed to be a:
- job bank or employment service
- life-coaching or big-brother exercise
The objective is for a young alumnus to establish contact with a mentor, through the alumni office, following which the mentor and mentee take it from there. The mentee, not the mentor, has the responsibility to initiate the contact. The alumni office tracks contacts and results so we can both modify the program as needed and tell the alumni community of our “success stories.” Please consider becoming a mentor.
Contact us for more information.