St. Paul's School, founded in 1849, is a college-preparatory day school in the suburbs of Baltimore, Maryland, with a co-ed Lower School and all-boys' Middle and Upper Schools. The school's mission, "Seek truth, knowledge, and excellence; live by faith, compassion, and integrity," is the daily standard for all members of our community.
Seek Truth, Knowledge and Excellence; Live by Faith, Compassion and Integrity.
The Bill Processing/ Purchasing assistant is an integral part of the store/school operation whose job it is to support the back office of the school store through a number of daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Orders all lower school books and supplies
- Maintains School Specialty on-line system ordering hierarchy, and process orders received through system.
- Assists with shipping and returns
- Processes visa/staples bill monthly (done electronically)
- Prepares and submits annual Middle School Planner.
- Prepares on-line school supply lists for LS & MS, including on-line coordination; of student orders
- Assists with receiving and marking for UPS and Fed Ex deliveries
- Process and post invoices
- Orders buses for lower, middle and upper school
- Orders office supplies for school and keeps select items in stock
- Comparison shops to find the best deals for the school and vendors such as Staples, Office Depot, Office Max etc.
- Assists store manager in the store and special events (i.e. Store Holiday Sale, Lessons and Carols, Alumni weekend, Field Day and Placement testing day)
- Assists manager with Facebook posts
- Store Website: processes orders received, updates items on website (additions ,changes and Deletions)
- Provides store coverage as needed.
- Assists manager with tasks as maybe assigned
- Be able to perform opening and closing of store
- Assist Manager with inventory at end of year
QUALIFICATIONS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and Access
- Experience using the internet for ordering, comparison shopping, printing invoices, and researching products
- Familiarity with approval processes using software applications such as School Specialty On-line
Interested candidates should submit an application, cover letter and resume via the following link: https://www.stpaulsschool.org/page.cfm?p=7663&LockSSL=true