Monday, 3/12/18 – Friday, 3/16/18
9am – 3:30pm
Grades: Kindergarten through 8th grade
New this year, the St. Paul's Schools will be offering a joint spring break camp for Kindergarten through 8th grade students. It is a great opportunity to stay engaged in a safe and fun environment, all while trying new activities. Enjoy a full week of exciting hands on activities!! Each morning and afternoon, campers will have choice to participate in activities of their choosing ranging from cooking to sports and arts to science. (See tentative schedule below).
8:45am – 9am Carpool at The Ward Center for the Arts
9am – 12pm Morning Session at St. Paul's Lower School
12pm – 12:30pm Lunch at The Ward Center for the Arts
12:30pm – 3:30pm Afternoon Session at St. Paul's School for Girls
3:30pm – 3:45pm Carpool at The Ward Center for the Arts
Morning session will include options for kids to choose from including:
Superhero Adventures Cooking ages 5-12
Indoor/Outdoor Sports all ages
Daily themed arts and crafts all ages
Afternoon session will include options for kids to choose from including:
Science Exploratorium ages 5-8
World of Wizards ages 9-12
Indoor/Outdoor Sports: Olympics Edition all ages
To register, click here. instructions to register are below. Please register by 3/2/18 so we can evaluate enrollment. If we do not have 20 campers registered, we cannot run our spring break. We will let you know by Monday, 3/5/18 if our program is running.
To register for Spring Break Camp:
- Click on this link: http://spsc.campbrainregistration.com.
- Sign-In to the portal or create a new user. If you already have an account but have forgotten your password, you can reset your password by following the link under the blue Login button.
- If this is your first time logging in, you will want to start a new application for the desired season by selecting Start application under Spring Break 2018.
- Selecting a season will take you to the registration page.
- If you are returning to an application, scroll to the bottom of the page and under the "Continue an Application in Progress", you will have the option to resume registration for Spring Break 2018.
- Once you have completed a registration, it will move to the "View My Registrations" subsection.
We look forward to seeing you this spring break.