My Backpack will be inaccessible beginning the evening of July 3, and it will reopen the week of July 20. If you need to submit payment during this time, please mail a check directly to the school or request wire instructions. Please note that all FACTS tuition payments will still be processed on their scheduled dates during this time as this website will still be accessible.
The St. Paul's Schools
ATTN: Business Office
11232 Falls Road
Brooklandville, MD 21022
Please contact Caitlin Murphy at (443)-279-0162 or CMurphy@StPaulsMD.org for questions regarding tuition payments or wire transfer instructions.
What does it mean to be an episcopal school?
Episcopal schools are challenged to integrate the physical, social, academic, and spiritual development of the whole child. As a group, Episcopal schools share:
- A belief in the fundamental unity of the global family
- A belief in the equality and dignity of all human beings
- A belief in the sacredness of every individual and his or her conscience
- A belief that love, compassion, unselfishness, and the force of inner truthfulness ultimately have greater power than hate, enmity, and self-interest
- A commitment by each member of the school community to grow in service to others
- A commitment to provide opportunities for worship and development of the spiritual life
- A commitment to engage freely in ethical and religious discussion, when appropriate, in all academic disciplines
- A commitment to an atmosphere of free inquiry in all academic pursuits as we seek the truth in a learning process unfettered by dogmatic considerations.