- Take I-95 North through Wilmington to Philadelphia International Airport and follow signs for Phila Center City via Route I-76 or Schuylkill Expressway
- Take exit, I-76, Schuylkill Expressway, west. This takes you across the Penrose Ave. Bridge across Schuylkill, a.k.a. Route 291.
- As soon as you come down bridge get in left lane, as you will turn left at first light onto 26th Street.
- This will take you directly onto I-76 west. Follow I-76 about 8 miles, past Boathouse Row and the race course.
- Follow I-76 West to exit 340 on the right.
- Take this exit, turn right at foot of exit and get in the left lane as you go over City Avenue Bridge across the Schuylkill River.
- Stay left and follow signs for Kelly Drive.
- The ramp will spiral downwards in a counter-clockwise direction and will merge you onto Kelly Drive, southbound. Be very careful, especially if you are pulling a boat trailer on this tight, descending curve!
- Move to right lane of Kelly Drive after merging at the bottom of the spiral.
- Take Kelly Drive past four traffic lights.
- The first building on the right, between the river and Kelly Drive, is the Canoe Club, where all out-of-town crews launch, except for Dad Vails or Stotesbury.
- Take a right into the parking lot, except for Dad Vails or Stotesbury.
- For Dad Vails or Stotesbury, continue another 3/4 mile to the Athlete's Village near the Three Angels.
- OR, continue two miles on Kelly Drive to Boathouse Row and Regatta Headquarters at #4 Boathouse Row.
|No scheduled events are available.|