Visiting Team Information
EMERGENCY ACTION PLAN (EAP) FOR OUTSIDE GROUPS PARTICIPATING IN EVENTS ON ST. PAUL’S CAMPUS:
- Long term groups (groups on a weekly basis) must have someone CPR/First Aid Certified attending at all times.
- Short term groups (e.g. annual groups) must have someone CPR/First Aid certified at all times. Groups attending events during regular school hours Monday through Friday (8 a.m. – 6 p.m.) will be covered by the nurse’s office and/or athletic training staff.
- Attending groups should have medical information on each individual:
- History (any previous episodes)
- Parent release forms (if necessary)
IF AN INJURY OCCURS:
- Keep all uninvolved people away from the area.
- Do not move the injured individual unless the scene becomes potentially dangerous. Reassure the injured individual and keep them calm.
IF AN AMBULANCE IS REQUIRED:
The person in charge should immediately call 911 and give the following information:
- Their name and the number they are calling from.
- The nature of the injury.
- The schools location:
St. Paul’s School for Boys
11152 Falls Rd.
Brooklandville, MD 21022
- Their location on campus.
- Which entrance of the School the ambulance should enter.
- Someone will meet them at the entrance to direct them where to go.
- Call campus security (443) 829-2950 and let them know that an ambulance is on the way.
- Notify the Headmaster/CFO of the School.