Extended School Progam (ESP) 2012-2013
The Director of the Extended School Program is Julia Hooper. The Assistant to the Director of the Extended School Program is Joni Gahm. The Program is staffed by St. Paul’s faculty, with college and high school students as aides. This three-session program is offered Monday through Friday until 5:30 on full school days. After-Program care is available from 5:30 to 6:00. The ESP office is located in the Lower School; the telephone number is 410-821-3061.
Please note: In the event of a power outage at the school which results in the loss of telephone service, an ESP Emergency Cell phone will be activated. The ESP Emergency Cell phone number is 443-865-8566.
Early ESP 3:30-4:30 p.m. and Full ESP 3:30-5:30 p.m.
Children may choose from a variety of activities each day, including:
- Outdoor/Indoor Playtime
- Quiet Playtime
- Art and Drawing
- Computer Games
- Guided Study Hall
- Game Room
Study Hall - 3:30 AND 4:30 p.m.
Guided study halls are offered at 3:30 and 4:30 p.m. When homework is completed, the child is excused from study hall to join regular activities. Every effort is made to make this time both productive and pleasant.
Drop-in Care - available daily 3:30-6:00 p.m.
Single day care is available on a drop-in basis when requested in writing the morning of the drop-in day. These requests are to be given to the homeroom teacher by the students the day of the drop-in. This information is then sent to the office to be put on the daily attendance sheet, which automatically notifies ESP. Drop-ins may choose any basic ESP activity offered that day. Drop-in charges begin at 4:35 p.m.
ESP Trimester Fees
- Five days a week until 4:30 - No charge
- One day a week, same day of the week until 4:30 - No charge
- One day a week, same day of the week after ESP Workshop 4:30-5:30 - $120 per trimester
- Five days a week until 5:30 - $600 per trimester
- One day a week, same day of the week until 5:30 - $120 per trimester
- Drop-in single day - No charge, any day until 4:30, $14 per day, any day until 5:30 p.m. Drop-in charges begin at 4:35 p.m.
- After Program Care 5:30 - 6:00 - $425 five days a week per trimester, $85 one day a week, same day, per trimester, $7.50 per day drop-in
Late Fees - after 6:00 - $25.00 per each 15 minute
$150 one hour workshop
$300 two hour workshop
Special Day Fees
1 Hour Special Day: $12.75
2 Hour Special Day: $24.50
*All special day fees are subject to change because of supply fees.*