Tuition for the 2013-2014 academic year:
- Kindergarten: $19,925
- Pre-First: $22,450
- First through Fourth Grade: $22,550
- Fifth through Eighth Grade: $24,075
- Ninth through Twelfth Grade: $24,750
When you enroll your student at St. Paul’s, you will be asked to sign and return an enrollment agreement which will automatically renew each year as long as your child remains a student in good standing.
Tuition Payment Options
St. Paul’s provides a variety of tuition payment options, ranging from a one-pay plan to monthly payment plans, administered by FACTS. Click here to view the FACTS brochure. Please call the Admissions Office for more details.
For all the up to date information from the business office, please click here.
Your Tuition Solution
With a low, fixed-rate plan from Your Tuition SolutionSM, paying for your child’s education is easier than ever. Your Tuition Solution’s convenient payment plans give you a wide range of options such as.
- Financing from $2,000 to $40,000
- Fixed rates as low as 5.99% APR*
- Payment terms from 24 to 84 months
- No application fees or initial payment
To learn more about Your Tuition Solution’s flexible plans, compare payment options or apply online, visit tuitionsolution.com today.